Saturday, December 11, 2010

Still Beating

"You're not the fastest draw in town now
How many times have you been shot down now?
Seems like everybody else could see the things you never did
But if you could yourself you'd probably never have
made it through the things you did
with your heart still beating" -Still Beating, Jo$h Ritter

When I grow up, I want to be just like Josh Ritter. Seriously, he's hilarious and oh so good. Examples....

1) how could you pass up this opportunity?? A valentine's day brawl! who knows what that will even entail.
2) I want this shirt real bad. you should too.
3) Best music video of the year? His album's in my top 10, perhaps top 5 for sure.
4) He gave up neuroscience or something similar to get a degree in historic folklore as told through narrative songwriting or something obscure like that.
5) He's effectively distracting me from studying. :-)

Conclusion: Josh Ritter, you are one classy dude.

No comments: