Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rain Down, Summer!


It may be raining outside and I may be burying my head into science paper-writing for the next couple weeks, but it's starting to feel like summer for these amazing reasons:

1) No more classes!! (duh...)

2) I now have time to read 'Conversacion en la Catedral' again! And this book just gets better with every page turned.

3) Several rousing games of ultimate frisbee last night simply felt so good and summertastic.

4) Moby's and Company of Thieves' new albums came out today! Their last two albums were my faves of 2009. Additionally, my summer last year ended with seeing CoT (among other bands) at Lollapalooza. Hence, the picture on this blogpost was taken by...me! Seriously, this Chicago band rocks like very few bands can and Genevieve's vocals are so wistfully powerful, it's mind-numbing. Use this coupon and get the album for FREE at FYE (I did!). And, what's not to love about Moby when he's at his best; producing the sweetest chill music known to mankind. So pick up Destroyed too, you won't be disappointed.

So let the Boston rain pour down; summer's here!

No comments: