Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pilot Me

Download this album. It's FREE 99!!!
Josh Garrels is rather talented and his gospel-soaked lyrics have been refreshing me all week! Here's a sampling from my three fav songs off the album:

"Skipping like a calf loosed from its stall
I'm free to love once and for all
And even when I fall I'll get back up
For the joy that overflows my cup
Heaven filled me with more than enough
Broke down my levee and my bluff
Let the flood wash me"
-Josh Garrels, Farther Along

"Holy, holy, is the one
Who was, and is, and is to come
In a robe as red as blood
He comes forth
Ride like lightning in the sky
On the war horse he draws nigh
The same one we crucified
Will return again"
-Josh Garrels, Revelator

"I will arise and follow you over
Savior please, pilot me
Over the waves and through every sorrow
Savior please, pilot me
When I have no more strength left to follow
Fall on my knees, pilot me
May your sun rise and lead me on
Over the seas, savior pilot me"
-Josh Garrels, Pilot Me

No comments: